Your career. His Kingdom.
You’ve felt the call. You’ve longed to live wholeheartedly for God, to be a part of the Great Commission, and to live life on mission. You long to change the world, but your schedule is already full to the brim with work and daily responsibilities. How does your ordinary life fit into God’s extraordinary Kingdom?
Jesus has charged every believer with the Great Commission and gifted us with skills to build His kingdom.
How will you answer His call?
Dates: January 20, 2023 – May 13, 2023
Duration: $200/month for 4 months of the lecture phase[weekends only] and 10 days of outreach abroad
Cost: $800 for lecture phrase; estimated $2,000- $3,000 for outreach
BASICS OF TRAINING PHASE
- Growing your relationship with God
- Discovering your identity
- Learning to hear God’s voice
- Walking in personal freedom
- Learning about the Father heart of God
- Learning about Kingdom finances
- Living a missional life in the workplace
- Hands-on missions training
BASICS OF OUTREACH PHASE
- Mercy ministry
- Effective discipleship and evangelism
- Cross-cultural experience
- Preaching and teaching
- Vision casting the role of your profession in missions